Understanding and Working with individuals presenting with High Functioning Aspergers Workshop
Understanding and working with individuals presenting with High Functioning Aspergers - One Day Workshop
- COST : €110 (€50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT) WHICH INCLUDES TEA/ COFFEE/ BISCUITS.
- CPD HOURS : 6 HOURS.
- ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATES WILL BE ISSUED ON THE DAY.
- PLACES LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS.
This workshop is experiential in nature, explores, and explains the diagnosis of Aspergers and the impact this can have on an individual and how they function in the world. This workshop will be beneficial for therapists, teachers, social workers, guidance counsellors and parents.
Overview of the workshop
- Understanding of the diagnosis of Aspergers.
- Understanding of the impact on the individual.
- Myths about Aspergers.
- Exploration of the impact on the therapeutic relationship
- Consideration of creating a therapeutic space.
- Understanding of working with a client presenting with suicide and self-harm who is High Functioning Aspergers.
- Understanding of the impact on parents and siblings.
Outcome of Workshop
Participants will gain confidence in their interaction with individuals presenting with High Functioning Aspergers.
Time 10am to 4pm
Venue: The Springfield Hotel, Leixlip, Co.Kildare
Limited number of places available. Early booking advisable.
To book your place click the Add To Cart button at the top of the page or for more information please contact email@example.com or phone 01-5715560.